You will get a dedicated account manager to successfully take the lead on organic social media strategy for your company as well as research and plan for successful social media ad campaigns across various platforms. Your account manager will have a clear understanding of the advertising platform for all social media channels is essential. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and your brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posses a clear understanding of your goals and budget for organic and paid social media strategy
- Research and plan social media calendars for clients – content and creative
- Research and make recommendations for social media ads across various social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coordinate between departments to get tasks completed
- Set up social media ads and organic posts
- Develop reports on social media performance for each client
- Develop and share reports on social media trends
- Grow clients’ social following and engage and respond with fans and followers
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Superior organization/project management skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and professional
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to explain social media data and concepts in an understandable way
Having trouble deciding on a package? Click the contact button below and one of our design consultants will be able to guide you through your decision.